NJOY is a trademarked electronic cigarette company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Although our location lends itself to some pretty phenomenal golfing, we prefer to spend our time indoors, working on groundbreaking products and technology.
Known as the industry's "Gold Standard," NJOY continues to lead the electronic cigarette category with superior branding and product quality in the most responsible way. With over 60,000 retail locations nationwide, NJOY is America's most popular brand of electronic cigarette for the following reasons:
- Product Quality: NJOY leads the industry in testing and quality control.
- Branding and Marketing: NJOY delivers promotional and marketing support when and where you need it.
- Customer Service: NJOY has a dedicated customer service team available around the clock.
- Management Team: NJOY's executive team combines years of industry experience and an unparalleled commitment to the Gold Standard approach.
- Regulatory Compliance: NJOY is the only e-cigarette company to have had its marketing practices reviewed by Federal District and Appellate Courts and found to have not made or implied health claims. The FDA is prohibited from restricting NJOY product imports as a drug or drug delivery device. Other electronic cigarettes may continue to have importation risks.
July 18, 2012
Circle K And NJOY Electronic Cigarettes Enter Into Long Term Partnership For Chain-Wide Distribution. Read More >
April 9, 2012
NJOY Electronic Cigarettes Receives $20 Million Investment from Leading
Consumer-Focused Private Equity Firm Catterton Partners. Read More >